~ Hello everyone ~
Philadelphia’s mayor has pushed back re-opening dates for hair salons. We are assuming that we will not be permitted to open until late June or early July.
When we do return, we will be following strict CDC guidelines. Your continued patience and kindness will be necessary and appreciated as we configure these new guidelines and procedures within your styling experience.
Rest assured I’m taking steps to ensure we are up to date on safety measures and precautions. We will be sanitizing all stations, tools and products after every guest. A healthy, happy, and compassionate experience in (and behind) the chair awaits us both!
Love and miss you!! 💈 ❤
Covid Protocols for all of us to follow:
– All clients must wear a mask at all times.
– Services are by appointment only. Please call the salon upon arrival.
– Clients must come alone. No children or pets. Sorry, no exceptions.
– As you come inside you will have your temperature checked and you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
-Due to operating at 50% capacity and the cost of PPE/ Sanitizing protocols our prices have slightly increased.
–Please arrive at your appointment on time. We understand that parking in the city can be a hustle so please do set aside time to find parking. In the event that you arrive late, we will do our best to service you in the remaining time that was allocated to your appointment. If you are over 10 minutes late you will be asked to reschedule.
– Most important: Reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
~Thank You again for your patience and understanding~